DANUBE IRON GATES
Day 1 - BUCHAREST – TARGU JIU - BAILE HERCULANE
Meeting with the guide in Bucharest and depart in the trip. First stop: HOREZU MONASTERY, after this we visit MUIERII CAVE, CITY AND FAMOUS BRANCUSI WORKS (Infinite Column, Table of Silence, Gate of Kiss, Alley of Chairs) and TISMANA MONASTERY crossing Cerna Mountains Valley.
Day 2 – BAILE HERCULANE
Breakfast. Baile Herculane walking tour, HIKING THE MOUNTAIN or relaxing thermal bath treatmeant.
Day 3 – DANUBE IRON GATES - ORSOVA
Breakfast. Half day we spend on DANUBE CRUISE (Large and Small Gorgeous Nature Reserve, Tabula Traiana, Head of Decebal sculpted in a big rock, Monastery Mraconia Dubova Gulf and Veterani Grotta Orsova). We can eat at Taverna Sarbului, near IRON GATES MUESEUM.
Day 4 – BAILE HERCULANE - HUNEDOARA
Afer breakfast we visit Ulpia Traiana Augusta Dacica Sarmizegetusa (the capital and the largest city of Roman Dacia), PRISLOP MONASTERY, CORVIN CASTLE MUSEUM (one of the most important monuments of Gothic architecture in Romania).
Day 5 - HUNEDOARA - BUCHAREST
Breakfast. Will visit the CALNIC CITADEL (also known as Kelling is one of the most interesting architectural monuments dating from the thirteenth century, occupies a special place among the fortifications of Transylvanian Saxons), SIBIU OLD CITY or "ASTRA" MUSEUM OF TRADITIONAL FOLK CIVILATION (outdoor museum covers an area of 96 hectares with old houses from all part of Romania).
The package includes:
- Transportation by modern coach with air conditioning, classified 3-4 *, street and parking fees
- 4 nights accommodation hotel 3 stars, double, triple rooms, apartments with bathroom
- Access to the facilities of the accommodation
- Meals in Half Board: breakfast and dinner
- City tours, visits and excursions in the program
- tourist assistance services in English
- SOUVENIR CIRCUIT ROMANIA - a CD with group and individual photos taken during the trip
Not included :
- Other services which are not specified .